Ly Hung: 'I like nice gentle lover like Diem Huong'
Unknown Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 7, 2016 No Comment

Actor "Pham Cong Cuc Hoa" said he impressed with gentle beauty, the intelligence of Diem Huong. It also is standard on his half.

Is the famous star-paid time to plant dozens of gold, served as "Marshal cases" of millions of girls, but Li Hung always friendly, open and approachable to everyone. In him, there is a bit of star style. He said: "I am the son of martial arts, do not know color, simple and comfortable life."

My life does not depend on the sand truck Film
- As one of the few actors 1990s also show the current expensive. But money is not an issue he cares. So my top priority is what?

- Last year, I played a little too much drama, about 3-4 films. But there are plays completely different personalities. I got the role when it plays with fate, but did not appear for fun. I like the new receipt where instead of acting now have more money like the old days.


Despite how to work, my problem is my most concerned about is health. The son of the morning so I practiced martial sports, gym, swimming. Go done, I go home to rest, do not like to gather, drinking.


- Not only do not care about sand-move, he was not afraid to invest money for costume role. He had been aware that loss film yet?

- For me, the character costumes that important as showing the character's personality. The investment for the costume is not only effective to buy the items, dozens of suits when acting director, but had walked to every shop si, the market to buy an old garment worker on the shoulder. Generally speaking roles outfit investment by me, go look for suitable unlike some other actors that have nothing to wear it.

When participating in the film, I work very seriously. Investment not only costumes, dialogues or acting skills I have learned, never have while taking voice prompts.

- Heard, by giving money kept mum-paid receipt heyday crisis so now he lives and works leisurely?

- Time of my old-paid among the highest in Vietnam, just 2 movies that I can buy a car again. How much sand-move, I'm about to give her mother kept all. I was fortunate to have three NSND Ly Huynh, mother in economic activities. I myself live simply, not competing, let alone how much they spend all that much money off the mountain. My life now is stable and not dependent on income from art.

You know, the income from the extremely precarious art. If you do not know to save, spend sensibly, when older then life deprivation. As my father, very sick old age but thanks to three new economy is healthy. I witnessed several uncles artists age 70 onwards is no housing, to boarding, very hard. I feel happy, full being with my parents.

- His brother is the real estate giants in Saigon, why not try his business?

- In my house, you live independently, was not dependent on anyone else. What about your business, there are many suggestions to me. I also intend to work later if filming declining business will go through. If you have business to do, I will film producer since the foundation of the family available. Listen to business, but extremely extremely much dread, not anything happy.

10 Y Phung ancient beauty, now 8
- Close the hundreds starred with many beautiful people, the beauty of beauty does he most impressive?

- I am the diverse actors in acting so can play with a lot of nice people. But especially I never tell my people love me or love someone. My career story is confirmed by each role. If yes, then I boast boast their careers, do what works. What about privacy, I do not like to take up the report.

Talking about the beauty of the woman, her every distinctions each. For example, the gentle Diem Huong, Vietnam Trinh sharp, Y Phung hot ... In real life, I like smart girl, with gentle beauty, close Diem Huong.


- Vietnam Virgin who insisted he pursued her, Y Phung also shared about the time of the two people in love. Why you dodge romance with costar?

- Generally Vietnamese Trinh just joking around when they make common gameshow, take it for fun to tease, juggling it. Phoenix is ​​also true that Y have time I love her. But traditionally counted me I do not like publicity. I conceived, two people love each other, but not to be together, for each other still respect each other so it's best not to talk about the past.

- He commented about the beauty of the current Y Phung?

- On the beautiful Phoenix rather young, very hot but I like most is the sincerity Phoenix, AS IS. And the beauty of women is always the enemy of time because it impacts so much. Her old days 8 hours 10 then (laughs). Life women easily influenced by the time, the incident caused her to fade. But Phoenix still celebrate Y youth. The other female colleagues as Vietnam Trinh, Thu Ha also youth. Besides, Li Hung still form too (laughs).

- Why does she want to meet water Y Phung me but I have not met. There were rumors he was accustomed to fear a hot girl jealous lover?

- The last time the Phoenix, due to work in the lower western so I do not see well, but we still call each other. Maybe another time, the Liturgy of coffee you will meet.

- Old question that people often ask: when did you get married?

- Now do not anticipate. Maybe because the time has not come. With my job back constantly, so I do not have time for romance. I know this answer people familiar ears to hear but also really love is destiny. I myself hope to have smaller families, in order to stabilize their lives like any other man. When there is good news, I will share with the audience.
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment