Hoa Minzy: 'I'm into debt, empty-handed'
Unknown Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 7, 2016 No Comment

Girlfriend Cong Phuong shared player than concentrating for a familiar face and a short film should be about half this year she did not make any money, "to borrow the other place and there hitting."

In a conversation with reporters Zing.vn, Hoa Minzy shared candidly about the tremendous pressure to make money to invest in the product, care for their parents as well as customary bracelets everything in life.


The singer shared the following familiar faces, she herself suffered from empty-handed, not to mention the previous debt.


Not earning half of this year.
- Ending the familiar face, the most valuable thing you get is what?

- Do not place heavy things to win, but knowing I was eliminated before the finale, I was sad and at a loss. Worth, I do not cry, but people calling to inquire touched me and crying.

However, what helped me was to revive the spirit of the audience vote number. Week disqualified, I got less than 30%, in the last week, the number of votes increased rapidly.

I realize the fans continue to vote for their money, we must invest effort for the final night of competition. And finally, when receiving awards are the most popular candidate is exactly what I feel most proud of. - Many fans appreciate this season failed because no worthy champion. What do you think? - If someone asked me to champion, I also frankly share Vo Ha Tram it is. After the finale, I spoke directly with Khanh on this. Knowing that he would have little lemon hearts but because you play yourself, I do not want to bring bad voice behind others. Khanh surprise that he agrees with me.

Anyway the game is closed. I'm happy for Cong Khanh, wanting him out of the truth or to deserve his title.


- After the program, scheduled to run her show changed how?

- When you are doing, I get a lot of invitations, but because focusing workout should not take what is shown. Shortly thereafter, I received an invitation to participate in the movie should spend most of his time on the set. Generally, throughout half years I did not make any money.

Bonuses may be in 2 weeks after winning charitable, tax deductible no longer enough to invest for the other items. 100 million obtained from the favorite candidates were also offset the performance in the finale. Currently, I am making money with very urgent and important. - So the last time, she manages how life? - Before I amassed a small account, but after making short films and buy songs, no longer considered as well. I'm not the type who prefer branded plush toys or eating should not lose money on that account. However, I still have to worry about rent, travel and support for parents.

You know the feeling to go on loan to fill this place to place, until there is no money back installments? I'm like that. Coming after filming finished, I'll have to invest a sum but continued to work, as well as empty-handed.

I have to think about it that much confusion, not knowing when to buy a dream come true buy a new car. Really talk about these things I was afraid lest people think you all day narrative, but it is the honest heart.


"I'm in the rental price of 3.8 million."
- Heard you're in a modest place?

- The monthly rental cost me 3.8 million, additional living expenses are more than 5 million. I do not need too luxurious life should also feel comfortable. The area is also quite safe, go take night about no worries. So even though the little bit but not too inconvenient. - Life in Saigon is still very difficult, so why do you still give parents from their homeland to live here? - The sister of my own family, or working away, parents should take care of what I should do. Parents are people in the countryside should live every penny earned as well as proper work, not bear to sit there.

Mom please do maid, cleaning, cleaning in a company, but I resisted. Sometimes I have some primary heart because at home, I also see the famous singer should not be given to the mother struggled so.

Therefore from now until the end of the year, I hope I settle all my debts and dedicated to make money parents can live more comfort.


- At age 21, she suffered a huge burden from making money, from work, life. So what is her silence? - When sad, I never go to anyone, including parents. At those times, I choose to be alone, throwing furniture in the room and came back quietly cleanup. Feeling everything looked neat clutter becomes clean and make me more relieved.

About a year back, I do not cry anymore. Maybe because I grew up, strong and calm before things than before. Through a familiar face, the audience and the media for my more sympathetic look before so I also somewhat more confident. Previously, I've locked myself in the room almost 2 months, causing parents to worry. It was the first time in my life feeling helpless to myself, how to autism.

I chose to remain silent in order to settle this matter right or wrong, because also from her that out. After Star Academy, I was more known then a few months later repeatedly insulted by the words antifan not. Until joining the familiar faces I was confident return to the profession.
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment