Yen Vy: 'Emotional family help me keep faith with life'
Unknown Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 7, 2016 No Comment


- After seven years of marriage and to the United States settlement, now her life like?

- Now my life happy and peaceful. Very loving husband, worried about me. Previously, after a while to the US I do the MC for a Vietnamese-language radio. But when he communes economic stability as directors in large companies in the US, I just worry about focusing on singing.

Seeing my participation in arts activities overseas, many viewers still interested Say, visit. So recently I decided to update information about themselves on a personal page. Both to share the joy with everyone employed, as well as facilities for communication with elected local and international shows.

My job abroad very busy so I do not often home. Recently, I had about Vietnam to capture DVD for a musical centers overseas. Every time, I was full of affection received from the audience, old acquaintances. That touched me very much.

yen-vy-crystal-orange-Household-palace-help-toi-giu-niem-believe-with-doi
Yen Vy singer husband - brother John Nguyen - who always love to stick with her for years.
- After many turbulent personal life, karma does help her return to the stage to perform?

- In the past maybe people only remember about Yen Vy in its role as a movie actor, drama, model photos or MC forgetting that I used to sing, who appeared much on the stage, in the program spring of broadcasters.

After the incidents in his private life, at one point, I thought little chance of returning to the work performed. But, as they say: the music will speak for her heart, soothe the pain and bring us the love for life. To America, once accustomed to this inner life, love singing, performing in my back. My husband had the knowledge of the music as well as art lovers, so he always supported me, supported me as much as I was returning as a singer, stand on stage and perform. Husband, family and friends support the spirit, my confidence back.

For me now, the music is fun, is breathing. Singing is a passion, and always acting always in my heart. I told her never give up because I see that art is "now" of his. Only those who do not have a new heart each title shock journalism that I've quit.

- The first time she returned to performing, the audience welcomed her like?

- When the US, I went to sing more. From the first day back on stage until today, I have been received with much the audience loved, respected. On the weekends I fly show many places, in many states across the US. Every state, every city I went to have a commemorative demonstration to the audience. There are quite a distance from the audience where I perform, they still drive 4-5 hours just to get to see and meet me, please take a picture with me. Even with the audience about the message also my personal site to inquire about the next schedule of performances. They sure would like to support me even if they have to drive far to push it. These feelings that I never dared to forget.
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment