Miss candidates family denied rumors that surface
Unknown Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 7, 2016 No Comment

Possesses many advantages available, runner Tra My sister became candidates for the throne Miss, but she denied that the family wealth, power.


Ngo Thanh Thanh Tu (born 1994), is currently featured contestants in the Miss Vietnam 2016. She is 1.80 meters tall, graduated from the Institute of Foreign Affairs. Besides the advantage of height, contestants also owns endearing faces, personalities close, calm.

In the preliminary round the northern region, Thanh Thanh Tu was noticed when the Asian sister Miss Universe 2015 - Ngo Tra My. Tra My and Thanh Tu was born into a Catholic family home. Dad worked at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. He is working at the Embassy of Vietnam in a European country.

With the advantages of appearance, family, education, Asian sister Miss Universe became one of the brightest candidates for the throne Miss Vietnam 2016.

Take the exam, everyone is looking forward to standing in the highest podium!

- Being runner sister Ngo Tra My Universe so she was noticed right from the preliminary round. Her face pressure itself when being compared to her sister?

- Sister runner is the pride not only my own but also the family, relatives.

If sure no pressure is not correct. Any success that also need luck. When entering the contest, I determined to do our best and hope she My lucky to be able to achieve a certain success.

- Many participants of the beauty contest for the title, status and fame. Myself sister to Miss Vietnam 2016 for?

- As a new graduate school, what I need most is experience. This competition is very different environment to the auditorium, where I can challenge, forge itself, set confront the difficulties in life.

- The advantages are that you become the lucky girl that does not have to strive much, you think?

- Perhaps these advantages have become weaknesses because it denies the efforts that I'm trying.

Miss Vietnam is large and prestigious competitions. In order to achieve success requires a lot of factors, including the relentless struggle of the contestants. Not only me, any participant who is suspended, lose focus and not try will not get the desired results.


No one is perfect, I myself have their strengths, but also weaknesses. However, I believe the skills required in the competition can train and improve their. With the efforts, hard work I can turn weaknesses into their strengths.


No early marriage as runner sister

- Many people comment with what is there (family background, beauty, education), she deserves crowned Miss Vietnam 2016, how you expect?

- Of course, entering contests, I or the other contestants are keen to be able boarded the highest podium. However, the final outcome is difficult to predict. Moreover, this year is very good quality candidates. The advantages I have, other candidates also, sometimes even better. So, the jury will be very hard.

My family is no different than other families. I'm lucky to be in favor relatives, respect their decisions.

- At the present time, Ngoc Tran, Miu is said to be the two most serious competitor of sisters, any advantage helps her striking when compared to them?

- At this point, any participant who is also my opponent. They are the brightest candidates for the throne Miss. You each have strengths that I must be wary of.

I think of myself as an independent individual, I have the distinct personality. I would confidently assert themselves own image without being confused with anyone.

- Tra My sister convey to you what the Threshold experiences finalists Miss Vietnam, took place in August?

- In addition to the skills needed to participate in a beauty contest, she was passed to me My confidence modern woman. She told me: "The belief and bright smile is the best baggage brought him success."

- Tra My runner up the opportunity to participate in Miss Universe 2016 to early stable family life, many people believe that you intend to follow her sister, her answer?

- As sisters, but each has the look and different direction in life. I'm still young, and many dreams and ambitions. I need to focus on carrying out the wishes of themselves.
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment