Ho Ngoc Ha: 'Missing man, I still know what to do'
Unknown Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 7, 2016 No Comment

"What if the men have to live without a certain stage in life, I still know what to do to stay independent and happy" - was born in 1984 singing his experience.

After the turbulent situation, Ho Ngoc Ha confidently answer any questions from reporters about whether related to the man or comment on vocals after years of standing on the stage still unknown words, so many and missing hone vocal technique.

"I have never received his good singing it."

- Looking back over, she saw Ho Ngoc Ha of current and new entrants different childhood like?

- I find myself changing much about everything, from voice, image to relationships. But I still keep their old lifestyle. What makes her stand should put it to respect principles.

- Non-urban kilometers Her full that many people assert "Her face has some floating". What do you think?

- Opposite! I also found myself rather lucky. There are many who worked more than 10 years, even decades still not get the desired position. And gossip or waves are also "spice" to add color to life.


Of course, I also have to try, can not rely on luck to get today. Despite such vocal or any case, you can not just sit there and wait one day will become a star shining. Especially in life is increasingly hectic, fierce requires people have to work, work and more today, as it never had.


- Prior comment after years of singing, but she still unknown words sing, dance a lot and do not pay attention to the cultivation of vocal technique, how you respond?

- I can never tell where his good singing. Therefore should be aware that I always try to offset hone in appearance, with the choreography. Of course, I also vocal training tirelessly throughout the years, not a day of rest.

With the compliments, I think that must be conscious enough to discern that they are flattered, and commended his soul with truth. Awake to feel, to perfect, to not run in the virtual shadow of praise but also not to get angry with the criticism, though no one likes to be criticized at all.

- So at the present time, I have confidence in something of yourself?

- Yes it makes me feel confident and also have longer confused. Going through hell, until now, I can be confident that their strong enough to overcome the turbulent if the front. And in terms of career, my most confident that this is possible at the stage and will also do this much longer.

Men need peace, not marketing fees.

- Many people told her there's always next man, sought and pursued. She answered how?

- According to you, you do not? Of course it does, but look at what I went through, maybe they just silently tracking me. Also sure to side, almost sure to be scared (laughs). Men need peace, just make them stronger but non-market process nor tolerate it.

Actually, I always respect the men had come to his life, despite his happy or bitter, it was an unforgettable experience.

Sometimes I think, their prices do not meet this person, the other person must have not seen waves. But then thought, if not met them, to make what he has learned the lesson so. I always respect what has passed, whether happy or bitter, are also past and part of his life.

- Do you fear a life alone, that no man?

- Alone also stars anyway. Miss out if in a certain stage in life but to live without men, I still know what to do so I was always independent, fun.

- The man walked past her her life did change happen?

- There are many where he used the word "the"? I am grateful to the men took over, no matter what they tell me the experiences and feelings of women. Throughout his career, there are many rumors about me "this or that," for many people. But in reality there's not much that? I also do, people will not "large" if every instinct like wayward life. So if wrong, to correct, that's all.


-What Are separately prepared a concert in Hanoi and Ngoc Tuan appearance in the cameo made many people wonder. So singing "Particularly a corner of the sky" will sing anything during her concert?

-In Night Love Songs, Tuan Ngoc will not be singing hits like a corner of the sky alone, Khuc Thuy Du ... Instead, he first sang my songs, so I chose personally. Currently, Tuan Ngoc still have to memorize the lyrics to humming along to me in the night.

- I expect anything to bring to Hanoi Love Songs?

- Love Songs - The love song is the theme of the anthology album released before, so was the audience favorite, so I choose to name the concert in Hanoi on 29/7. I and organizers will edit a list of the songs fit the audience's listening ear capital.

I also do not know what I would tell stories, to "treat" the star in the stage that long before had the opportunity to come back. But I will try to make a nice night, satisfied in accordance with what you like.
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment