Miss Thuy Trang Sea mothers talk about the cost of the coronation
Unknown Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 6, 2016 No Comment

Mother Miss Thuy Trang Sea for the first time spoke about the rumors of her daughter buy. She also candidly share gossip about the beauty of Miss Tan.

Ms. Pham Thi Thuy - Mother Pham Thuy Trang Sea Miss - currently working at the Traffic Police Department of Hoa Binh province. Appeared in the first press conference in his capacity as her daughter Miss Sea, she was quite open and free to share with the press.

Already more than one month from the date Thuy Trang Sea crowned Miss Vietnam 2016, her family's life has changed a lot?


Although we are very surprised when her daughter became Miss, but after Page coronation, my family almost no disturbance at all.

Ms. Pham Thi Thuy - Mother Pham Thuy Trang Sea Miss.

Ever since his coronation, Page did not have any major operation, just go to charity only. But this is not so alien to our family, because since grade 10, Page has continuously participated in charity work and school.

When Thuy Trang entrant Miss Vietnam Sea in 2016, his family has backed what the page?

I love beauty, so I support the children to take the exam. In fact, before this contest, entrant Trang and have certain experience in the Miss Vietnam 2014. Despite not what won the award, but Page has matured a lot.

The last day of term to register for the Miss Sea, Page and his family decided to take the test. Initially, we did not think Page will not win the crown, but only thought was for the participants to experience it. But tracking the entire process of human striving, I see my child so much effort.

Until today, I still find joy and happiness for my efforts have resulted.


After the coronation, Thuy Trang incurring quite messy: From the season gossip, the criticism was bad ...

I say very frankly, that contest, too, from the major competitions such as Miss Vietnam to smaller competitions have similar stories. Every other contestant in the competition brightest are incurring the words into the target.

After the coronation, Page also thinking and a little sad. But I share with you that: Now you have to shoulder the responsibility of reigning Miss 1, then I do good things for society later adoption. And Page have fun, effort back.

Many people believe that to become Miss, the beautiful people need a huge economic potential. So Thuy Trang and her family how to cost for this competition?

Actually, everything prepared for the contest from the costumes, make-up ... are supported by the organizing committee of all evil, the family does not have to cost anything. Apparently in this contest, my family had no investment at all.

When Page contest Miss Vietnam, we also invested in people own make-up and costumes there. But the costs do not even anything more gentlemanly.

As one mother, when her daughter was a lot of bad criticism, she felt like?

In any contest, and the head always facing the opposite opinion. That I'm not too bothered. People rated beauty of how my child, it is because their thinking. I can not change anything.

She shared that she loves what related to beauty, she intends to continue to support her daughter to participate in larger pageants?

I have not thought about it. This year is the final year of the page at the University of Business and Technology, I want you to focus on learning.

Parallel to that, I would like Page fulfill the role of Miss Sea.

She will support her daughter how the latter activity?

I also learned a lot from the press and the story of the beautiful mother earlier so I will also improve themselves in the care, help the public. I will ask ê-kip help me, I myself will also support remote support behind the words only. Furthermore, I still have my job and can not always be with me.

Thank you for this conversation!


by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment