Hoai Linh: 'At some point, I will disappear from showbiz'
Unknown Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 6, 2016 No Comment

Hoai Linh did not hide the reason rushed to make money is to fulfill his ambition to build the temple Organization. Comedian intends to withdraw from showbiz for a while longer.

2015, Hoai Linh started construction a church group in large areas of land in District 9, HCM City. "Six Bảnh" never confirmed that funding of the works, but according to the predictions of many huge numbers.

However, comedian disclaims colleague's contributions and wish fulfillment laboring with their own labor power. This is also the reason that throughout the years, Meritorious plunge into reality television programs and movies play a variety of health makes him suffer.


After finishing work, humorist said it would withdraw from showbiz for a while. Currently, Hoai Linh completed horror movie mask of blood. The interesting point of this film is that he played a role at the same time break the rules 3 to continue to fake onscreen daughter.


- He has said he will not get the shoulder dress, what made him break his own rules when participating in "Mask of blood"?

- I once said would not assume anymore because girls get older myself, face too old should be grotesque if any woman tries to do his gong. Thus not only beautiful but also easy offensive to the audience. I think it's time to see the "menu" rich with many choices.

Initially I was speaking with producer Masks fake blood that will not girls. But I rather think twice and consider after reading the script. I was convinced by his character's personality Vong, men love the fool and ready to do everything in order to pursue the ideal.

I admire and feel are rejuvenated thanks to this character. But to portray his character clarity Vong, I always had to play her role Thu, a mysterious widow that movie audiences will have to shudder and a "her man" make-up.

I'm also not a type of rigid conservative person, so if necessary I still fake girlfriend. Of course, here it is necessary, not in all cases. But I assume this role ... women (laughs).

- Do you have any closing experience the horror genre?

- If you say it would reveal the script so I do not reveal much. Experience the most exciting for me is to make your character played 3 moderate differences but similarities remain.

It sounds a bit confusing, but moviegoers will know the beauty of the film. Also I have made a young, beautiful lover should also interesting.


- Hoai Linh capital in the audience familiar with the comedy. Why did you choose this horror film?

- If we continue to play comedy, the press will ask why any security. I was asked to play different roles should be happy, why is everyone so worried? I know people will react to the new film would select three plays, a horror, an unpredictable, a comedy for everyone freely enjoy.

Joking, actually I liked this script and I also want to show the audience the ordinary Hoai Linh.

- But there are many ideas that Hoai Linh is trying to refresh themselves after several comedy films as criticism of nonsense. What do you think about this?

- I never thought I was filming nonsense, if chatter probably did not come to see the audience, the film will not be a high turnover. And of course, the revenue is not high, the manufacturer will not be so foolish as to invite me to film.

The last film I participated as nearly, nymph and gangster or tui's Tía players have the message of love, family and the pieces, laugh occasion of Tet.

Others may also have other manufacturers do it, I simply do something that the audience familiar only, as mentioned by Hoai Linh Film Festival everyone knew comedy.

Although sometimes the end product is not as good as expected but this was not unusual in cinema. I myself received mixed opinions, namely the words of film criticism.


- What other reasons According to the original script and the final product to such differences?

- There are 2 factors that montage and censorship. In essence, the montage plays a very important role, even up to 70% of the success or failure of the film. If the script, actors, scenes ... are considered as raw material, the chef montage.

The suffering of the actor is to read a good script but not the related reconstruction. If the material progress that the chef knows how to make it into a delicious and vice versa.

Once finished off remains to be moderated, to cut this one, leaving the other one and then insert the other scene to fit the length of the film. List of rare films from all stages like the script, editing, censorship is smooth.

- From Festival to date, Hoai Linh joined about 4 movies. It is curious that the time for him to rest where?

- I think it is time I should pause for a moment to rest. 4 movies in a year is my record already. I also have to do enough funds so maybe I'll disappear for a while.
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment