Van Mai Huong: 'I get so fastidious stone tiles with contestants chatter'
Unknown Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 5, 2016 No Comment

- From the beginning of the program, I was the biggest creator of public opinion. I received mixed reviews from the audience. They say I'm too fastidious with younger contestants. Conversely some older people agree with my stern comment. Only a few episodes not speak to anything but I receive many "bricks" to see heavy pressure.

I myself am not a person has too amiable personality to say good things. Each person was asked to judge when there are separate judging criteria. I recognized her demanding and rigorous. But that does not mean I put myself in position sublime teaching anything. In my opinion, programs for adults and children must be oriented. If a person is sitting in the position of judges do not do that, then this position is only "joke" to entertain the viewer.

van-mai-huong-toi-nhat-nhieu-brick-da-micro-warehouse-crystal-elephant-thi-born-baby
Singer Van Mai Huong on the "hot seat" Vietnam Idol Kids.
- The process can severely injure children psychologically, what do you think?

- In my opinion, children from 10 years and above have to distinguish what is right - wrong, to accept praise - blame. I understand the psychology of the children because I have such a brother the same age. There are very stubborn child, there are baby-called "demon kid" so I hardly counts as a reason. People watch a few episode again will understand why I was demanding. The criticism I received my words knows to try and change rapidly in the next round.

Typically Thai Hai Thanh baby case in the second episode made me Toc Tien and controversy. I ask, when I criticized not sad, he made me a surprise answer: "You sir, but her sad when I saw the review and she said, children absorb and fix the things she said".

- She also commented that talkative, poor condition and lack of debate with colleagues friendly Toc Tien, Isaac, she explained how?

- Any one of any practical program, the judges are cast. I can not tell who plays what, viewers will feel. If judges too happy, the same faction, who are friendly and there is no appeal at all. Editor graft cutting programs partly misunderstood audience. Because in real life I have a close relationship with Isaac and her friendly against Korea.

I say a little sick quickly, sometimes Hanoi voice is not as sweet as Saigon so will not cause sympathy for the audience.

van-mai-huong-toi-nhat-nhieu-brick-da-micro-warehouse-crystal-elephant-thi-born-baby-1
From left: Toc Tien, Isaac, Van Mai Huong.
- What makes you confident to agree to sit "hot seat" Vietnam Idol Kids?

- I see a lot of foreign programs to learn, looking for a best picture to get the word "holding weight level rise". I have six years of experience and fit enough to impart knowledge to the children. I think what I said is not distorted.

- China issued a directive limiting children join reality TV because of affecting learning, health, psychological and physical. Enjoy judges "Vietnam Idol Kids", she has what opinion?

- Singing is predestined. My intention is not for the participating competitors, art. But if you're interested, I will create conditions for the child to go to school. There are many parents imposing their children to this world, to the other world to satisfy them without regard to the child thinking. In Vietnam Idol Kids, I've witnessed a father slapped children after transplantation complete music and said: "What kind are you singing." If I were that child, I would feel very unhappy.

I used to take the exam several competitions for children, has failed, there are prizes. Join playground singing, I met a lot of artists I like and inspire his music. So, I want kids to understand that joining a program is a memorable experience for exchanges. I do not lay much emphasis on the following contest, children will be "chicken" of this person, the other person or to earn money.
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment