Quyen Linh: 'I was bored showbiz'
Unknown Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 5, 2016 No Comment


The actor said that he has achieved desired as artists, should now focusing their efforts only for activities that are meaningful to the community.

- He has accepted the MC for a singing competition program, why has this shift?

- Initially the organizers invited me as a judge, judge with Italian singer and actor Van Son Lan. At the last minute, they changed positions again, pushes me to MC. I did not want to deny any connection with the showbiz anymore. When thinking back, I can see this is a chance to relive his days were arduous unforgettable rookie plots.

In the old days I used to sing love songs and bolero - happy and singing, despair and sing, eat rice with fish sauce and singing ... So I saw the program as an opportunity to energize yourself, with more inspiration for a long journey ahead with the operation of the community.

quyen-linh-toi-da-chan-showbiz
- Many of you took the time to remain active, why do not you want related to showbiz?

- Frankly, I was bored entertainment world by the things I want, I have won, even more than your expectations. In the past I would be known to the whole village, the road now everyone sees. I lived it up with hundreds of plays, and drama and cinema. When an MC, I also have "clothing is clothing plays" standing on the flashy stage. Joy, anger, love, abominable nothing I have not experienced so far, with passion in my career has cooled. I found myself no longer suitable for this world, withdrew to make room for young people.

Sometimes the audience see me appearing in this program, because I respect the other manufacturers which accepted the invitation. Honestly, sometimes I think that surprised with sound, light, and other studio equipment, by long-standing operational things I used in hospitals, bridges, remote ...

- If you say he has sufficient material to not make money from that, he replies showbiz star?

- That's true in part. I admit there are stage I do art for a living should not always feel comfortable role. Currently I am not so rich that do not need to do. However this is the time I need to go rather than receive. The audience gave me so much, from where a dream home has 4 m2, house 100 m2 now I have, dreams have a tuxedo, but now there are five sets ...

I see what my talent, not through commercial audience by nature honest, innocent. Therefore, the remaining lifetime I want to contribute to the community, to repay the favor of the audience. Where long ago I was doing it for the money. The work calls for heart surgery, build bridges, build well ... there can not be equal remuneration showbiz activities, not to mention working conditions are affecting their health.


- How is his health?

- I repeatedly hospitalized for malaria, exhaustion, sunstroke, stomach pain ... but do not stop. Where, if necessary, call me without faces, I see very anxious. I would rather not know it would, but to know that not to support, to help them, I'm seething.

Many times when I want to switch off the device to avoid having to listen to the news about the unfortunate situation but I did not do. Man I is that, apparently swept into my work is forgotten.

- His wife and children how to react when you see him go early and come home late, neglect health and family moments?

- Do the work to go more, I would encourage you that instead of playing with the children at home, this time I can help you get a few minor heart surgery. The children are healthy, learning conditions, developers should try to give your dad for the unfortunate smaller than themselves.

I feel guilty about the times promises to his wife and children. So I have to take advantage of every moment to care about family. There at the end of the work, I come home have 1-2 hours in the morning, instead of sleeping in the morning to keep the strength to go forward, I vaguely of doing housework, cooking breakfast and then carrying two children to school. Knowing that doing so is very subjective but I find health and happiness when your caregiving hand. Over time wife and children should also understand and sympathize not intimidating me.


- In addition to two daughters, and his wife about the count's son to earn more "sticky house, there boring"?

- When unmarried, mother I've ever driven is determined to bear a son. Time to get married, I still identify themselves to have a son. But when her first daughter was born, my thinking changed completely. Witness the birth, growing up with you, I find incredibly loving daughter.

During the making of community programs, I saw how pitiful situation as well as thinking "gender prejudice". There were women giving birth to four daughters, her husband left for her depressed child alone. The family did not even look at her husband. In remote areas, if only a farmer is farming a star on his own four children. Such circumstances made me pity, feel depressed when their helpless before such situations. I love these women how much they hate the selfish man, just like his wife a baby boy they were.

From there the more I appreciate his wife and loved her family more. When my wife was born second daughter, I feel like happiness and richest in the world. Two daughters are invaluable assets that are proud to bring glory throughout the galaxy.
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment