You Binh: 'Every time tension, I return home again Cowherd'
Unknown Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 8, 2016 No Comment

Actor Country Cu Chi said his family has cattle. This work and the environment at home helped him much more life experience.

Shortly after winning the championship program at 1/8 Bolero situation, Quy Binh has shared his feelings. The actor confirmed expensive show to sing whether he wants his audience to remember the actor. He absolutely does not take a trade show singing role.

- Overcome 9 colleagues to win the championship situation Bolero, how his feelings?

- I broke down in happiness. His joy is not necessarily getting the top spot but its program participants are enthusiastic audience support. Each week is stand on stage is my happiness and colleagues.

In addition, I also received many lessons while participating in the program, these are the comments from the judges. That advice may not be obtained from the schooling.


Today whether I was the winner, the other brothers and sisters about my best but by no means self-reliance that award. Last time, I have received the moral support of the people so much.


- In the final, he scores pretty tight and Ming Gong. Earlier, there were rumors of underground rivalry between the two. True or not?

- Once in the program, I am willing to put aside his role to focus the competition. I define entered the game, can not struggle alone which needs serious investment and cooperation of everyone. We were trying to crowd in to admire the new role, new areas but still can bring out the best performances. The main common point that everyone should incorporate food ideas and ensembles.

And Ming Lun I even have to play is still good brothers. Even in the finale song buddy Only, we go desk table repeatedly, in the spirit leaving a beautiful ending to the show. This is also the affirmation colleagues, our brothers.

- After the success of The Bolero, he has turned to singing professional path?

- Never had it. Whether I get the singing show, I did not give up acting. Acting is great passion, it gave me everything today. Also, the audience will like my acting, filming.

It's the new role for me a large number of fans, try the new field is just how I am finishing my acting career. I never offs roles to take the show to sing. Anyway I'm still an actor.

4 years ago I take the initiative to her house to ask Minghui vocal learning. At that time, she asked, "why do not worry film actor, but also to sing". I replied: "I take music lessons to cultivate knowledge. I want to apply to the first role, expressing his songs played in the film ". The reason that she was immediately convinced.


- After Binh had the appearance of photos You, chin chu life on stage is simple, cows help parents. In showbiz, everyone was trying to show his flashy looks, why not afraid to boast idyllic life of your family?

- If you're afraid to talk about the real life of the family, I did not dare return home. Country Life is joy, my happiness. Whenever tensions, difficulties, I return home again, help parents care, cutting grass for the cows.

The main work environment that gave me a profound sensitivity to actors. And also that the new make up of today Quy Binh. Many of you born in the city, wealthy and care techniques from head to toe but requires emotional for her role does not. I do not blame you, but since childhood, growing up process does not give you valuable experience. So I never wanted to abandon his roots.

- Many people will wonder why he was famous artists, are eligible for my family, but why remains to cattle parents?

- I had applied to parents, raising up because I went through did not help the family. However, parents do not give up because the old house was so sticky, leaving the whole family regrets. If people have the opportunity to come to our house to play, eat and gather together the new field how happy. Nothing made me afraid to go public about this.

At home, livestock, farming is familiar tasks, is a form to parents exercise, exercise. Evidence is older but my parents are still healthy. In addition, it has helped the brothers I have a general understanding, it's going though always family-oriented. 9 new brothers kept me thus sticky and warm feelings.
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment