Ha Ho mother: Nature is very good dollar strength
Unknown Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 8, 2016 No Comment

"If I have to say idealistic Buddhist thank God, thank their ancestors have been the thing that I wish they had a very good son ..." Ho Ngoc Ha mother shared.

Late last July, Ho Ngoc Ha has brought Love Songs concert performed in HCMC to Hanoi. To see this concert also own parents Ha.

Before the program takes place, she Ha - Ngoc Huong was for us to share a very sincere and frank about the obstacles, crawling in my love story "Girls Do".

Wish you will have a peaceful life

- The feeling of her as the Hanoi watching his daughter's Love Songs concert like?

- Every time I see the show of Ha, I also felt like the first time. But this time it is more exciting because even though the capital Ha took more then but this is the first own concert Ha in this land.

So, it meant a lot different than the night before, not only to me but also my family who also have such feelings.

- At the concert, Ho Ngoc Ha narrative about the treacherous road, his much loved in word, in music ... When I heard the story from her daughter, she was thinking?

- My daughter, I too understand the mood with its mind already. I know there are so-Ha wants to hide inside and just wanted to share it through the lyrics only.

I think the emotions that go through its Ha, like many other women. Because, in all stages of life of each person, everyone will have to face the ups and downs, soaring of fate ...


Therefore, when I heard the song I find empathy, sharing and well liked.


- And there is mercy for her son, "Do girls" suffered most presentable, too ma'am?

- The mother always love you both, but in the life of every person who has to accept that sometimes this one other time. I love you, but understand that should always expect you will have a peaceful life.

- Ha has often shared with her every lovelorn not?

- In everything, I know quite well that I was an insider. And because I have always said should have sympathy for both sides 2.

Each time, I encouraged her son very much and so you see, life is never so smoothly both with the ebbs and flows.

This is like, in your life loves his friends still have people look at me with the eyes of others, but if one understands is good otherwise skip, work remained to be done and never sentimental.

Cuong Dollar nature very well

- Ha each share that, "not so much for fear of reputation that love biting teeth stick all my life with a man who does not fit. So when Ha decided to divorce with dollar strength, she had consulted is the family?

- No! But first, we must also respect the opinions of Ha and Cuong. The children are adults and understand the underlying reasons why to come to an end like that.

And outsiders do not understand where people are likely to say, "Each tree every flower every house each scene" that. Important that all friends of Ha all understand how human it and my family how to live.

And buzz around them do not understand, do not care.

Best thing after a breakup, Ha with Cuong still respect each other, treat each other as friends, it is a rare case, not everyone can do.

- In her eyes, the old groom was like?

- The essence of good strength, kindness and agility ... but fate is so, come and go that is the charm.

But relations between the two sides still very happy parents. All of them try to take care and love for Subeo reserved.


- After the collapse of marriage, her family had to intervene in the selection of Ha no boyfriend?

- It's hard to love someone speaking much and life was never yield to the wishes of anyone anywhere. For me it is fate and unexpected things in your life will come and unimaginable.

- So it's asked, the mother of a famous artist she worried, proud or more cumbersome?

- There is the famous daughter, I was comfortable with everyone from relatives to strangers. Because I conceived, everyone has the job, different life and to try to do his job well to families and society better.

And of course I am very proud of the efforts and achievements of her daughter before. And if idealistic, I must say thank heavens Buddha, thanks to their ancestors are the things I wish they had a very good child.

- Contrary to Ha, she has a married life very fulfilling. How to keep the man at his side so long ma'am?

- That is because the 2 parties. My uncle knew each other since also going to several hours.

Also, I love to have friendship, comradeship, love and injury, including new travel together throughout life, to understand each other and understanding each other. Generally, we always support each other in life to be the fulcrum for each other and for their children.

Frankly, I am very happy family. We shared both with sons, daughters and grandchildren. House is always crowded, too noisy can slightly but always cheerful and warm. So, Ha is not afraid lonely (laughs).
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment