Huynh Lap: 'Tran Thanh uncontrolled emotions'
Unknown Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 8, 2016 No Comment

Laughter Champion Vietnamese regular version MC Variable artists that perfect chemistry sometimes a little adventure to say the words.

Champion laughed through Vietnam - version thanks to artists noted transformed acting skills cleverly staged. So, immediately after the contest he was asked to be the director Tran Thanh 10th anniversary live show performing arts - Calm live.

Working with well-known MC, Huynh Lap said he was cute male audience just because Tran Thanh misunderstandings sometimes adventure, said too much.

Making art should also know PR
- After winning the first prize Laughing program through Vietnam, life and work of how he changed?

- My life is the same job, the only change slightly. I receive many invitations, are exposed to more professional art. Frequency of work and appear before the audience more.


After making comments Vietnam Tieu regular program forestry associations Laughing, I was on board the mastermind of the trans-Vietnam Laughing 2016. Every job for me the most enjoyable experience.


- As one of the young artists is appreciated now, why do not you go solo, but still own theater group activities?

- They say: "Want to go quickly, go alone certainly also want to go together." Build a theater group is also planning a short future, I want to build a company, professional artistic groups. However, this plan is still far away. Now, I'm the locomotive, pulling the operating groups.

I determined I had to represent the group and was out, aggressively, try the many opportunities, earning a reputation for pulling the audience in the theater Purple lia.

Many people do art but think that his old and just do it, do mind the day spectators will be known. I think art should also know PR yourself, nobody is your chance to find opportunities. If not himself, then groping her forever walking in tiny circles only.

- As the operator group, is known to many viewers, this may make you among primary heart?

- If people are thinking like that, you will not be on my team. The team members know each other so there is envious, contention. All coming together and are starting from scratch. I had an opinion, but you have the right to comment.

The group you come to the stage for the main passion. And wages per 200 thousand performances are only beliefs rather than the main source of revenue so everyone has their own jobs.

One of the conditions before I received your members are not governed so much about money in addition to talent, passion and charming comedy. If driven too much about the life, no one dedicated to making art.

The town is sometimes a little adventure should say so

- Making the director's live show cult comedian today - Zhenjiang City, he met what pressure?

- I am very pressure when embarking on the job because that itself is too young to work with her elderly uncle. When working, I dare not say, just do what you can. My position compared with others in the surgical team was too small. Environment it does not suit me. We can say my influence on the live show not so much. I do not dare to coordinate more, only at a safe level.

People are often curious about his attitude to me how City. If the command does not have to say it. He did not believe me, never asked me to direct. What I comment, discuss ideas, he would listen.

- Many spectators commented Zhenjiang City was ridiculous comedy, the language sometimes a bit too. Is a young artist, he looked interpretations of how seniors?

- People comment Tran Thanh so because he only saw him through appearance, through the scandal. Outside, he is very good, something bad happens scandal just his alone.

Artists inherent liberal soul, to pride, so when going on stage, sometimes too should say a little adventure too. Audience comments like that from people who do not like the way his comedy City. Those who would like to see cute, adorable.


- It was on the stage, in real life, it was suggested that Tran Thanh was intelligent as the egotistical. As juniors, to cooperate with Tran Thanh, you see the pros and cons of how he?

- I just saw at the subjective, his sense is he cute and kind too. He is willing to share all experiences for juniors, not hide or create appearance. On television sometimes his emotions surge, uncontrolled should only be misunderstood.

- The last time he appeared more should have been done a comment Huynh Lap charm fades as the sitcom "Where's Pikachu." What do you say about this?

- It is produced by the group, not my own. That product group, there are many things I have to worry about too. People see me on screen animator's all but every time I finish a segment within the month. Sitcom is the pleasure of giving the audience group, is not something horrible or profit.

Each occurrence, I was selected. Program right capabilities, consistent I realized. To make the best of what I have, I just do a role or actor, or director.
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment